Wednesday 18 June 2014

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Office Jay Bird

Office Jay Bird
Hello, hope you are all well? It's very hot and humid here, so I picked these colourful shoes for today, Office 'Jay Bird' £65. We've previously discussed these flamingo platforms on Pink Haired Princess, but today I'm looking at how I'd wear them. They've got a 5 1/2" heel, woven platform and contrast white ankle strap. I suppose I've gone for a wedding guest type look.
The Shoe Girl Styles It: Office Jay Bird

I would work a little contrast in by adding some green, but keeping things bright and fun and this dress is the perfect blend of colours to contrast and compliment. Teal Floral Print Midi Dress £20 Desire (it comes in a ton of other prints and colours too), Coast Fascinator £75 (currently reduced to £60) and Topshop Sheer Lips in Nuclear £8.  Would you play up the bright colours of these shoes or tone them down? Let me know below.

4 comments :

  1. Oh that dress would work so well with them. I have been lusting after these for a while now but I guess there's little point in buying any shoes which aren't IC at least until the end of the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Maybe they'll eventually go into the sale and we'll get them cheaper! You're right, you'll still have months to go on the challenge, no?

      Delete
  2. Love the dress! Looks nice and snug.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.