Friday 16 August 2013

Day 917 - How Can I Love When I'm Afraid To Fall


Shoes: Amethyst globe 'Lady Dragon' Vivienne Westwood Anglomania & Melissa 

Bet you weren't expecting this as my next hair colour were you? I kinda feel like I've been transported back five years...it's really strange being pink again! Some of my newer readers may be wondering why I was ever called 'Pink Haired Princess' in the first place though! I'm not going into the details of the colour too much in this post (I'm preparing a full post for Pink Haired Princess), but you'll probably know I was banned from using Atomic Pink again after the staining issues, hence my revolving rainbow head of colours since then. This time it's a mix of pink and purple and it's a bit of an experiment, so I'll divulge all later. I am so impressed my boobs still fit this dress, as I recall it being rather tight in that region and it's been ages since I last wore it. Once I rescued all my summer clothes in the big clear-out, the weather got slightly miserable and I hardly left the house (!), so I was thankful of a nice day today (the tidy up hasn't been completely wasted then). Aren't these shoes just the perfect colour for my hair too?

Wearing: Parrot print maxi dress G21 at Asda, cardigan Primark.
Fit: 4 1/4" heel, true to size (narrow in the toe).
Comfort: No issues.

8 comments :

  1. I love the new color! So pretty! It's the perfect amount of pink and purple :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyy for the return of the pink!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yipee, knew there was a desire to see the return of the pink!

      Delete
  3. Here (in Brazil) girls complain a little about some sorts of Melissas.
    They say that they're not that confortable, as I have some of them I agree, but this one is so beautiful...
    I love your Lady Dragon with skull.
    Bjks! (kisses)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you x

      The Lady Dragons can pinch the toes after a while, but generally are quite comfortable.

      Delete
  4. I so love this dress, each time you wear it I wish I'd seen it when it was in the shops! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure primark used the same fabric some time ago too, on a playsuit. It's really cool.

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.