Tuesday 27 August 2013

Day 922 - She's A Big Top Ten With Bright Spotlights


Shoes: Blue spot 'Flopsy' Irregular Choice 

Oopsy, a little late with my outfit yesterday! I had three hours of stuff to watch on TV last night and by the time I mastered this weird makeup for Monster High Monday, I didn't have much time left to edit both posts and write them up. This is another one of those Henry Holland dresses I've been hoarding but never worn. I actually kinda regretted buying it actually, it's cute but not 'wow'. I like the daisy print in the hearts, but shirt dresses aren't really my thing. I don't want to be too negative about it though, it's a nice enough dress and outfit. I just wasn't feeling FABulous in it, you know? It was an excuse to wear my bunnies once again, so that's a good thing! Still waiting for the right moment to wear the gnomes...I'm sucking up those last days of summer first.

Wearing: Heart print shirt dress H By Henry Holland, leggings Primark, boat cardigan Peacocks.
Fit: I find my regular size short in length (despite them measuring the standard size), so for comfort I'm wearing the size up although they do feel a little big.
Comfort: Easy to walk in, didn't feel uncomfortable.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.