Sunday 7 October 2012

Day 734 - Excuse Me If My Head Is Too Big For This Building

Shoes: Scribble 'Ablaze' ASOS 

A complete contrast to my outfit the day before and I like that I have different sides to my style like that.  One minute I can be ultra ladylike in sombre colours and classic peep toes then change it up the next day with more of a mix of prints and colours and heavy boots like this.  I wore them with little socks this time to avoid them rubbing which worked well.  The skirt could probably do with being an inch or two shorter (I always forget how long it is until I see the photos or look in the mirror), to wear with boots like this, but it was chilly yesterday, so I wasn't teaming it with shoes!  My t-shirt is a new buy from the mens section at ASOS! It's the perfect, snug fit for me actually (fyi 'M') and I cut it up a little because I wasn't keen on the high neckline.  I might get the Snoop Dogg one too!

Wearing:  Marilyn t-shirt Born Idol at ASOS (Mens), skirt and pearl bow clasp Primark, cardigan Bonmarche, pink sheer socks gift, belt taken from another skirt.
Fit: True to size, lace-up, 5 3/4" heel and 1 1/4" platform.
Comfort: Comfortable and easy to walk in.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.