Friday 19 October 2012

Day 742 - I've Been Travellin' On This Road Too Long

Shoes: Pink leopard 'Cortesan' Irregular Choice 

So today was all about comfort, or mostly about comfort (shoes are far too small)! These leggings are like maternity leggings, they fit right up over your stomach and are just so comfortable. I purchased another pair almost at the same time and yet they are shorter in the leg and have a shorter rise too, although I'd still consider them comfortable. This dress has an elasticated waist, which I think is pretty rare to find these days, so it's super comfy too.   I've gained around 9lbs in the past month or so and it's only now my clothes aren't fitting so well and I'm getting that uncomfortable feeling, so it's only me to blame really! Anyway, the dress is super crushed because I unearthed it from a pile of clothes and besides the fact the shoes hurt for the 10 minutes I wore them, I felt a lot better in this outfit than I have the past couple of days.

Wearing: Fruit print dress Red Herring (Debenhams), black leggings Primark, belt taken from another dress, cardigan Bonmarche.
Fit: Run small, just under 4 1/2" heel.
Comfort: Crushed toes and after a while I think they'll give you blisters because they are small made. Easy enough to walk in.

1 comment :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.