Thursday 5 July 2012

Day 682 - Those Words Of Yours Ain't Working Anymore

Shoes: Black peep toes with metal heel Marios Schwab for Scorah Pattullo 

Quick post and a quick outfit today. These shoes were sitting out after a little rearranging yesterday. I fancied a bright outfit though, so paired it with this dress. I'm sure I mentioned last time how much I adore the colours in this, it's beautiful. I also always try and take as many pictures as possible of these heels, because they are so fantastic, a wee metal structure!

Wearing: Tropical floral dip hem dress Red Herring at Debenhams, black leggings Primark, cardigan Be Beau at Matalan, belt taken from another dress, scarf M&Co.
Fit: True to size, quite narrow at toe, 4 1/4" fabulous metal heel.
Comfort: Easy to walk in but squish your toes a little.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.