Wednesday 25 April 2012

Day 636 - My Mind's Dirty And It Don't Need Cleanin'

Shoes: Black 'Toad In the Hole' Irregular Choice 

See what I mean about the weather today? Faaaareezing and dark and rainy! It's ridiculous that I'm now back in fur lined boots, scarf, hat and gloves after being bare-legged with no coat and peep toes a few weeks ago. I totally needed it today though, it was that bad!  Anyway, it was a quick 5 minute outfit job and no make-up (soz about that!). This dress is super comfy though-so glad I bought it as I know I'll wear it loads in autumn and winter.

Wearing: Polka dot jersey dress Dorothy Perkins, dog print leggings H by Henry Holland, hat Primark.
Fit: True to size, inside zip, so no need to undo all the laces. Heel 4 3/4" and platform 1 3/4".
Comfort: No issues with these.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.