Monday 16 April 2012

Day 630 - You Bought New Shoes And You Did Up Your Hair

Shoes: Black and white 'Teeze 20' Bordello

Another really rushed post, sorry! I have 6 eBay parcels to package up tonight and a million and one other things to do. I'm really behind on my emails btw, if anyone has got in touch, it's my priority to reply tomorrow!

Wearing: Black and green floral dress Pearl Lowe at Peacocks, black leggings, cardigan and sunglasses Primark, scarf M&Co
Fit: You need to size up on all Bordello Teeze. These are a US8. Inside zip. 6" heel and just over 1 1/2" platform.
Comfort: They hit my ankle bone in an awkward place and are a very 'hard' shoe, so not the most comfortable but easy to walk in.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.