Friday 21 October 2011

Day 512 - Skater Girl

Shoes: Cream 'Astoira' ankle boots ASOS

I don't actually mind the colder weather so much when you can wear cool outfits like this. I took this midi length and very summery dress but wore it with thick tights and ankle boots to totally transform it and make it autumn-suitable. Ok, so it wasn't freezing yesterday like it has been, but it was still pretty cold. I wish they would make this dress in every colour and print possible, because it's ridiculously comfy and easy to wear, even although I expected the opposite of it on the hanger. These tights are another favourite, they are so luxurious feeling, fit well and are super thick and cosy-a gift from my parents back from Madeira a few years ago, so unlikely I can get them again.

Wearing: Polka dot pleated dress and belt (which keeps falling down) and horse print hair bow all Primark, pearl cardigan Dorothy Perkins, tights gift.
Fit: True to size, zip opening and 4" heel.
Comfort: No issues at all with these.

1 comment :

  1. I love the photos you took of your outfit. Your facial expressions are particularly lovely. Gorgeous lipstick too.
    Love from South Africa
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.