Sunday 2 October 2011

Day 496 - Irregular Choice Special #23

Shoes: Pink 'Bambino' Irregular Choice

Just a quick outfit post from Friday. It was absolutely boiling during the week although has unfortunately turned wet and colder this weekend. I had been tidying up my room on Friday (why I always decide to do this on warm days I don't know) so I was all hot and stuffy and just grabbed the first things I could find for this outfit and popped out for my walk with messy hair, no makeup and large sunglasses. I love pairing cobalt and bright blues with fuchsia, it always looks stunning. For some reason these shoes, although very high are somewhat easier on me than the Loves Games I wore last week, which crippled me in 5 minutes! I have no idea why, because they are exactly the same shape. I chose this image because I thought the dolls looked like they were talking to each other, not intended, but inspired the image below ; )

Wearing: Black leggings and blue boat print sun-dress Primark, popped my bow cardi New Look over the top to go out.
Fit: Small fitting but no need to size up, although you may need to cut a longer button-hole as I did. 5" heel.
Comfort: Ok-ish, not for long periods of time.

2 comments :

  1. So cute. I love the color and that's a really neat looking heel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.