Wednesday 27 July 2011

Day Four Hundred & Fifty Two - Red Cherries

Shoes: Red patent bow peep toes Bronx

Another outfit from a few weeks ago. Today I was bleaching my hair and couldn't really venture out looking like a scarecrow! I like that this dress doesn't just feature cherries but pineapple, raspberry and strawberries too! It's just a little strappy sun-dress, but cute enough.

Wearing: cream fruit print sun-dress G21 at Asda, black leggings Primark.
Fit: True to size, buckle fastening and 4" chunky heel.
Comfort: Really comfy and no issues with these.

1 comment :

  1. love love love those shoes! I've actually been looking for a criss cross strap pair of shoes. Also I'm glad you're back blogging. I missed your day to day shoes, I mean it only inspired me to buy more shoes HAHA!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.