Tuesday 14 September 2010

Day Three Hundred & Nineteen - Saturday 11th Sept

Shoes: Pale blue 'Hypolita' demi wedge Irregular Choice

I gave you last Thursday and Fridays shoes, so here is Saturday. I love these shoes. I remember being really pissed when Irregular Choice didn't release them. Then months later I managed to track them down. I was so pleased with them, the colours are lovely and the style features a demi wedge heel which is really unusual. However last year on the shoe challenge, I realised I just didn't love them as much as I thought-it's not helped by the fact that they are very unphotogenic. I like the shoe, I'm just not sure I like it on me. I've decided to sell them...I may regret it, but hey ho, what's done is done.

Fit: True to size, heel just over 3 1/2"
Comfort: No problems with these.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.