Sunday 26 September 2010

Day Three Hundred & Twenty Eight - Friday 24th Sept

Shoes: Leopard print sandals with black patent detail and bow back Lotus Hallmark

Like I said, posts may be a little sporadic right now, but I'll get there in the end! This is Fridays shoes...I'm a little disappointed with how these turn out in photos. I wanted to get a better image than last time I wore them, but failed! They are so adorable in real life, really sexy. I must put a pedicure on my to do list for this week, the nail polish is slowly working it's way off my toes!

Wearing: No outfit post.
Fit: True to size, 4 1/2" heel.
Comfort: Slingbacks can often be uncomfortable, but these are pretty amazing, they don't dig in, the slingback just sits in the perfect position at the back of your heel and there's a little elasticated bit inside which keeps them on whilst walking. Really comfortable considering the height of the heel too.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.