Tuesday 25 May 2010

Day Two Hundred & Twenty Eight - Minted

Lot's going on today as my Mum and Dad came back from their holidays last night and I have a weeks worth of stories to fill them in on! Also had my nephews out again today, that's been 5 days in a row and I'm shattered, they are so boisterous! Wore my lovely Pearl Lowe for Peacocks dark mint floral dress and these mint court shoes (which are slightly darker than in the photo); so pretty. I think I'm going out for lunch tomorrow with my Mum for my b'day and my friend is coming down from Aberdeen on Saturday for lunch-I think it'll be a birthday week!
Mint green courts with embroidery Alexander McQueen

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.