Wednesday 26 May 2010

Day Two Hundred & Twenty Nine - Diamonds R 4eva!

Had a lovely belated birthday lunch out with my Mummy in a local cafe today. I took pictures of the scrummy food we ate on my camera phone, but haven't figured out how to upload them onto the computer yet! We had soup, delicious pink lemonade and I had a 'Scoopy Snack'; chocolate chip cookies with cookie dough ice-cream, chocolate sauce and cream, yum! These shoes aren't the comfiest unfortunately, the arch of my foot was aching, then the ball of my foot by the time we came home, super cool though.
Green patent, leather and suede 'Shimmy' courts with diamond shaped heel Irregular Choice

2 comments :

  1. I love the shape of and the colour of these!!

    Hope you had a fab birthday!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are gorgeous, i love irregular choice shoes though i can't afford them :3 x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.