Wednesday 19 May 2010

Day Two Hundred & Twenty Two - Look Out!

I'm back 'on it' today, after a dodgy week, sorry gang! These shoes are, if I remember correctly, the very first pair of Irregular Choice shoes that I bought. They still remain one of my favourites styles and are just so beautifully made, inside and out! I even managed to take another outdoor shot today, although I seem to have developed a knack for doing so when my street is at it's busiest! I also spend 5 minutes looking around to check nobody is watching me and therefore am probably drawing even more attention to myself! It wouldn't surprise me if I get arrested one day for loitering and acting suspiciously outside my own home, hee hee!
Leopard print Edna courts Irregular Choice

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.