Tuesday 6 April 2010

Day One Hundred & Eighty One - Crocodile Tears

I am so behind with everything today. I coloured my hair yesterday, then had a migraine and had to go to bed, so I didn't have time for posting yesterday. This morning was spent browsing and buying from the MAC/Liberty collection and then I spent all afternoon trying to 'work' this new hair colour. Being darker, I can get away with much more dramatic makeup, but that's about the only plus, I otherwise hate it. I rushed todays photo and it shows, because these boots are really nice, but don't look great here. I'll maybe try and retake the images later or tomorrow, but didn't want to leave you picture-less for another day. *updated with new slightly better pic, decided these are lovely in the flesh but very unphotogenic!*Black patent croc concealed platforms New Look

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.