Saturday 10 October 2009

Day Fifty Four - Mine's A Triple

Wowza, check out my multi-layered platform today! The heel is ginormous and pretty skinny, so I was walking very carefully. I don't think the angle of the image quite captures just how high they are, I'm sure the heel must be almost 6". They are from the 'Be Beau' range at Matalan, who have just started doing shoes (how exciting). I'm pretty disappointed to see this style is now half price when I haven't had the opportunity to wear my (full-price) pair yet. Although buying them for £18 is still a major bargain in my eyes. Anyway I love the triple buckle feature and contrasting taupe sections. Triple-strap platform sandals Be Beau at Matalan

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.