Monday 10 August 2009

Day Twenty Four - Lazy Lace

Not feeling like doing very much today, just doing what I can, when I can. On an exciting note, my parents are on holiday and called to say they found a pair of shoes they thought I'd love. I'm pretty dodgy with sizing these days, so left it up to Mum (you know how you can tell if a shoe looks like a 'small size 5' etc?), she's pretty good at that (I've trained her well!). Apparently they are similar to the J-Lo shoes I bought the other week, but in bright blue. I also ordered Faith Laccey boots at long last. They have eventually added them to the sale and seeing as I've been lusting after them since I first saw them and there were only 3 pairs left, I just had to get them. New Look nude and black lace peep-toes

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.