Thursday 20 October 2016

The Shoe Girl Styles It: VW Melissa Rocking Horse Ballerina 2

vivienne westwood melissa rocking horse shoes
Yesterday I blogged my high-street outfit for these shoes and I have another great (plus size) look for you today. Have you heard of Beautiful Gong Shim? I've been getting really into my K-dramas this year and just have one episode of this to go, but I feel like I was inadvertently inspired by Gong Shim for this look. She would totally wear something this style.
The shoes are Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Melissa Rocking Horse Ballerina £170. I saw this cord pinafore dress and though it's not something I'd probably wear, I felt I really wanted to style it here. I chose this floral pyjama blouse to go underneath and I really wanted over-the-knee socks, but couldn't find any plus size ones. Instead I picked these mock suspender tights from BooHoo Plus and finished with pom poms! There's 3 on this large tote bag and a massive one on the beanie hat. I have a bit of a soft-spot for this outfit, it's so cute, what do you think?The Shoe Girl Styles It: VW Melissa Rocking Horse Ballerina 2

Worn with: Floral print PJ shirt, black cord pinny dress, mock suspender tights, large tote with pom poms and dark grey pom pom beanie.

1 comment :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.