Saturday 15 October 2016

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice Dreamkiss 2

irregular choice dreamkiss unicorn shoes
Hello, how are you all? I'm proper pooper-scoopered today. I'm not really sure why, maybe it's all the activity over the past couple of weeks catching up with me, I just desperately want to sleep, but am resisting. Sometimes that just makes it worse though, doesn't it? Anyway, today I have my plus size outfit for you. You can find my high street kitty-cat look here and tomorrow I'll show you my high-end outfit, which is looking fairytale fabulous right now.
The shoes I'm styling with all of these are the wonderful Irregular Choice Dreamkiss £109, which not only have a stuffed unicorn head on the front, but a fabulous swishy tail at the heel. Swish, swoosh! I really like this long length shirt by Live Unlimited, it looks so comfortable and effortless to wear, with it's dipped hem and it's long enough (even at the front where it's shorter) that it covers! Know what I'm sayin'? I'm not a great believer in fashion rules ("wear whatever you like" is most likely to come out of my mouth), but I must admit I hate leggings worn as trousers, on any age or physique (yep, even kids tbh).  So I like that this shirt doesn't have to be worn with proper trousers. Hell, shorties can probably get away with tights, that model is like 5ft 10", I could probably get away with thick tights! So I added some leather look leggings and a bit of sparkle with this sequins bag. I felt it needed something else, so added this flower hairband. I wanted to brighten the outfit with the accessories to compliment the shoes, but still show they work with black or darker tones after picking an outfit yesterday with no black in it at all. I was telling you yesterday that I wore these shoes the other week and my outfit was mainly black and white with a splash of pink, so I suppose that provided a little bit of inspiration for this look.  What do you think?The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice Dreamkiss 2
Worn with: Longline floral shirt, black coated leggings, iridescent sequins bag and rose hairband.

2 comments :

  1. I love the handbag and the shoes although the outfit is not so much to my own particular aesthetic tastes- don't know why!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.