Friday 12 July 2013

Day 903 - Keep Partyin' Like It's Your Job


Shoes: Beige Lady Dragon Cherries Vivienne Westwood Anglomania & Melissa 

What up peeps? Yesterday wasn't quite as hot as it's been, but still a lovely day. This dress is one of those hard to style ones, that isn't bright blue but not navy and so pairing it with either, looks a little off. So I took the opportunity of not having to wear a coat or even cardigan...the leggings weren't a perfect match, but didn't clash too badly. I have to admit I always struggle with blues (and browns too), because wearing too much of those colours doesn't look right (you can't really pile blue on blue like you can with black) but not much else goes with them. Anyway, I love the little doggy print and it's a cute casual look. Oh and I totally need to wear scratch mitts in my bed! My neck and chest has been so itchy and while I'm sleeping I've been scratching it (you can see a weird lumpy/scratch on my throat), I'm blaming the heat!

Wearing: Scotty dog dress H By Henry Holland, vest and leggings Primark, flower hair clip ASOS, Minimal Baroque sunglasses Prada.
Fit: 4 1/4" heel, true to size.
Comfort: No issues with these.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.