Tuesday 22 January 2013

Day 803 - Keep The Beat Nasty Like Janet My Reaction

Shoes: Black 'Toad In the Hole' Irregular Choice 

Hello! I had quite a lovely day today as I was meeting one of my oldest friends for lunch. We met on the first day of high school, so it's been almost 21 years (jeez that makes me feel old). She sat down the front and I sat up the back of the classroom and I remember wondering how long it took her to style her perfect hair! It was blonde and poker straight and never a hair out of place and she was so petite and prim and very studious. I on the other hand was like a skinny, gangly giraffe towering over her, I changed my hairstyle every day but always liked it a little messy, I pushed the boundaries of what I could wear to school, was only ever interested in Art and spent most of the day day-dreaming! This my friends, is how she became a procurator fiscal and I post pretty shoes on a blog! Only kidding...well no, it is a true story! Anyway I hadn't particularly wanted to venture out in the snow, but again it had cleared by morning, so out we went for lunch, albeit it in cosy and weather suitable clothing and shoes. We both needed a good natter as we've been struggling a great deal, mood-wise for the past month or so and hadn't told each other until today. A problem shared is a problem halved remember! And yes her hair is still 'perfect' and mine appears to be bigger than my head today...not much has changed!

Wearing: Geo print 'Celia' dress Swan by Clements Ribeiro, leggings Primark, strip logo bag Love Moschino.
Fit: True to size, inside zip, so no need to undo all the laces. Heel 4 3/4" and platform 1 3/4".
Comfort: No issues with these.

4 comments :

  1. I am so very very jealous of your Toad in the holes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those boots but how do you not break your neck? I have boots with a tiny 2inch heel on this morning and nearly went flying loads of times! Your lunch sounds nice-my hubby used to be a procurator fiscal-maybe he knows your friend lol? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully the snow wasn't lying, so it wasn't slippy ; ) These really are my most 'sensible' pair of shoes though!

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.