Wednesday 16 March 2011

Day Three Hundred & Ninety Six - Dreamy

Shoes: Irregular Choice turquoise poodle print wedge ankle boots

I've been out of the house all day, so the photos were a little rushed this morning. I felt the boots weren't shown off to their best, so I'll maybe retake the images tomorrow! The boots are stunning, definitely one of my favourite pairs of IC's or favourite full stop! A gorgeous dress too, which I bought a little while back and it was a little tight, but it's much better now that I've lost a little weight. The print is super cute.

Wearing: Scenic print dress New Look, pin up necklace ASOS, all rings Primark.
Fit: Just over 4" slim wedge heel, true to size. Can be worn several ways.
Comfort: No problems with these.

3 comments :

  1. I have that dress as well! Haven't worn it out yet though, but I guess I'll wear it tomorrow. The boots are so crazy, very you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loove this dress, I have had so much wear out of it already! And I love the pin-up necklace, I think i have a similar one from one of the brands at new look..
    And I missed out on this pair of poodle boots, there was a pair on ebay in my size a few wks ago and I wasn't fast enough for the buy it now - doom :O(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.