Saturday 26 March 2011

Day Four Hundred & Five - Walk This Way

Shoes: Leopard print 'Kitten' shoe boot Irregular Choice Loves Heatherette

Just a quick shoe pic today and I'll try and update with the outfit etc tomorrow or Monday. I've been away to Dundee today to spend my Boots vouchers as they didn't have the items I wanted here. I'm also super busy with eBay this weekend, check out my items here. I'm realising I put up way too much stuff and if it all sells, I'll be snowed under with parcels for a week!

Wearing: Scenic print dress New Look, black leggings, headscarf and daisy ring Primark, sunglasses ASOS. Skull cameo pearls and bracelet, pink unicorn ring Miss Selfridge, shell bag River Island.
Fit: True to size, 4" heel, slip on.
Comfort: Really easy to walk in and comfortable. Look there is still some pink hair left on my head!!

1 comment :

  1. love these shoes, i keep my eyes open for them!
    and i have just repaired the straps on my new look dress for the second time - shoddy quality! speaking of which, i had a large version of the river island bag as well, and the handle fell off :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.