Wednesday 4 March 2020

Day 1165 - Shoesday Tuesday

wearing blue snakeskin boots with rainbow shine and silver ring detail
Shoes:  Irregular Choice Luxovious (by Rowena Barriskill) 

The last of my Irregular Choice Super Fan collection fit reviews today. This is another pair Rowena designed and I've already reviewed them in-depth on Pink Haired Princess, if you haven't seen that. Like I said over there, this rainbow sheen on the snakeskin pattern really, really shines in these photos. You can not only see the high-shine, but all the rainbow colours, it's so cool.
Out of the 3 pairs I ordered, these were the comfiest and best fitting for me. Nothing like Bon Bon, where I had that pressure going across the foot, these fit with ease. Again they have a full-length zip, which easily fastened and the toe shape is roomy. They aren't a tight fit around the top, there's a gap and they don't quite sit mid-calf, but longer than most ankle boots. The silver rings taper in towards the zip, so it's only the outer side where they sit out from the boot, so there's no fear of getting tangled up when walking. The stars can jangle a bit depending on where they slide to when walking.  If you wanted to prevent this though, you could push them into the end where the zip is (flat against the boot) and they'd probably stay there.  There's no platform, but the heel is again very solid and comfortable. This was my first time trying the star heel and I like it, especially in that glitter finish.  I said this in my review too, but I really love that pop of bright purple on the sole, it's so pretty. 

Wearing:  Makin History Tights (Dumbo) Irregular Choice (old).
Fit:  3 1/2" heel.  No need to size up, a little generous if anything.  Full length zip. 
Comfort:  Comfortable and sturdy heel to walk on.     wearing Dumbo print tights, blue snakeskin boots with robot and silver ringsdumbo tights on legs with blue robot boots with space themewearing blue boots with glitter star shaped heel and robot detailbent leg with dumbo print tights and rainbow shine blue boots with star shaped heel and silver ring detailback view of legs in printed colourful tights with gold star heeled bootsback of blue boots with gold glitter star heels and silver ringsclose up of blue snakeskin robot boots with silver rings and star shaped heelclose up of gold glitter star shaped heel on bootsIrregular Choice Luxovious boot in front of character heeled shoes on shelves

5 comments :

  1. These are simply amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are gorgeous!!!! I LOVE the swirling stars!! They are so pretty too! The base reminds me of those lovely men's brogues IC did a couple of years ago. Sadly, they weren't comfortable so I didn't buy any (tried them on in Carnaby street on my birthday) but I did love them!
    By the way, I know you always lovely my costumes for World Book Day so head across to see my Phoenix costume! :0)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Edwin! They are fabulous. Will do, yes I thought about you when I saw my friends kids in their outfits!

      Delete
  3. Beautifully paired with your tights too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.