Sunday 1 March 2015

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Balenciaga Spy

Balenciaga Spy Shoes
Not great timing that I managed to find another shoe with yellow in it (twice in one week), but this pair were just so strange that I couldn't help but want to style them.
They are Balenciaga 'Spy' £565 in grey and also come in black and white. Essentially an open toe mule, I can just about get my head around the inclusion of an ankle strap, but when paired with a cut off back, it's confusing my brain. It looks like someone took an ankle boot and cut half of it off.  There's literally just the heel of the shoe at the back, nothing to cover your heel (which is indicative of a mule I know), but the high vamp and that strap make them nothing like an ordinary one. I think it would really help to see these on the foot, I'll have to google it and see if there any photos! My outfit consists of this Vivienne Westwood dress, which I love. I've been lusting after the shoes in the same print and will style them up at some point. I added these embellished pink sunglasses from Miu Miu and this little Choupette clutch from Karl Lagerfeld. I wanted to keep it fun, colourful and quirky. What do you think, can you figure these shoes out?The Shoe Girl Styles It: Balenciaga Spy
Worn with:  Vivienne Westwood Red Label flower dna dress £990, Karl Lagerfeld 'Monster Choupette' mini clutch £135 and Miu Miu cyclamen sunglasses £206 (sale).  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.