Sunday 26 October 2014

The Shoe Girl Styles It: New Look Fur Strap Sandals

New Look Fur Strap Sandals
I'm a little late with this (would help if I'd pressed 'publish' yesterday), but my high-end outfit will be following later today. Whenever I saw these New Look fur strap sandals £24.99, I knew I was going down the cat route! The shoes also come in a lovely nude shade, but the black best fits my Halloween theme. I've teamed them with a dress that's been in my saved list for some time, it's by Kill Star and features these amazing fringed sleeves (they look stunning when on the model). I think I'd feel the need to walk around with my arms straight out, swooshing the fringes around! I've added an ASOS cat belt, kitty iPhone case and sparkling cat mask from the Katy Perry range at Claire's. The Topshop 'webbed' tights look like they've been laddered and shredded by a cat, so I thought they worked well too.  Do you like this look?
The Shoe Girl Styles It: New Look Fur Strap Sandal
Worn with: Kill Star 'Huntress' fringe dress £44.99 (sale), Topshop black webbed tights £8.50, Claire's Katy Perry jewelled cat mask £8, cat belt £12 (also available in ASOS Curve here) and iPhone 5 cat case £8 both ASOS.

2 comments :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.