Wednesday 24 April 2013

Day 866 - In The Circles I've Been Running, I've Covered Many Miles


Shoes: Leopard print 'Edna' Irregular Choice 

Absolutely pooped today after shopping. Yesterday I decided to 'put away' my winter boots that had been sitting around for ages. This involves a lot of upheaval because the shoe situation is out of hand and there are piles of boxes everywhere. So while I was doing that I decided I may as well grab a few IC's out of their cupboard and do a seasonal switcheroo. Anyone with OCD would be going nuts because I had to go in 'blind' as there was just enough space to open one door (and not fully) and so I couldn't see in, I just had to reach and contort until I got a box out. I ended up switching shoes which are now in the wrong boxes (eek) and many I couldn't even reach, but hopefully by the time I have to switch back for winter, they'll all be in their own shoe-room. Maybe. Anyway I was so knackered I couldn't even stand or get my lunch (hence why I didn't go out) and I have three bruises on my arm from wedging it in the door (!) I did grab some good shoes though! So today I didn't exactly feel up to shopping, but it was successful as I managed to get a usb hub, longer usb cable to go into the usb port at the back of my PC and also a usb camera card reader (I've been using my old broken camera to upload pics from my dslr as there is no way of attaching it to the pc). All for £1 each (yes I know I already ordered the cable from Amazon but I got impatient and couldn't wait any longer). Crisis averted, thanks for all your advice by the way. Also thanks to Emma for letting me know about this leopard print dress which I already own in floral and heart prints : )

Wearing: Leopard print dip hem dress and beaded cardigan Primark, shiny snake leggings New Look, elephant necklace gift, peacock and crocodile rings gifts, lace flower ring Miss Selfridge, nude quilted bag Love Moschino.
Fit: A little snug, but I wouldn't size up personally. Just over 4" heel.
Comfort: Very comfy and no walking problems.

4 comments :

  1. And it looks amazing on you!! U always look fab in dresses! Im contemplating ordering that dress from Select that i told you about but may have a look at one ive seen on the New Look website first xx p.s thx for the mention

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I popped into Select today (a new store had opened up) but they didn't have the dress, was so disappointed.

      Delete
  2. Ah it's a lovely dress and goes so well with the shoes. I am finally wearing my Flopsy heels.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.