Thursday 14 March 2013

Day 841 - I Could Feel Myself Growing Colder


Shoes: Green split toe 'Fish Out Of Water' Irregular Choice 

I've had this dress for a few weeks now, but it's rather tight across the bosoms so I've been a little reluctant to wear it! They had it in a red print too, which I preferred but they didn't have anything close to my size. I spied these shoes today and after a quick look through my wardrobe, this dress seemed right to wear with them. I've been sooo tired today, to the point my eyes keep shutting! I need to stay awake though because it's The Big Reunion and Nashville on TV tonight, my favourite telly night ; )

Wearing: Floral dress, suede leggings and spotty coat Primark, cardigan Bonmarche, gingham horse bow Yama Yama Pretty Mama.
Fit: A strange fit on split toes, I take a size up otherwise it's excruciatingly uncomfortable between the toes, although sometimes the heel slips off on these because they are too big. Heel 4", slip on.
Comfort: Sometimes the split toe section can rub.

2 comments :

  1. I wore these shoes once before selling them as they were just too painful, and I like to wear tights, which are impossible with the split toe :( They look lovely though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes the split isn't an issue for me, other times it can rub and be a little uncomfortable. I know what you mean about tights though, I had to consider that it would be leggings I was wearing them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.