Friday 28 September 2012

Day 727 - Falling Leaves Like A Blanket At My Feet

Shoes:  Blue cortesan robot Irregular Choice 

A bit of a quiet week, post-wise.  I haven't been out until yesterday as I've been getting my hair done, so those days were spent in my jammies, trying not to lean back on anything and get dye or bleach all over the place! You'll note a subtle change to my hair colour, I did a little experimenting this time and used two new shades to create a more blue colour.  It's sill a little turquoise but definitely with a blue slant rather than green.  It's quite nice because there are some shimmering green bits shining through from my previous colour, so it looks like mermaid-esque hair!  I really like it and think I'll try even bolder blue next time, now that I know what I'm doing.  Onto my outfit and this is the grey leopard print version of the black shift I was raving about last week.  Thankfully Mum was in Edinburgh and found the right size in Primark there, whoopee! Haven't worn these shoes for over two years according to the blog and it's not because I don't like them, it's the velcro ankle strap that usually annoys me (popping open when walking and especially when going up/down stairs), however it gave me no issues yesterday, could have been my positioning or how tight/loose I fastened them.  Anyway, I was glad, because they are super cute and I'll wear them more, now I know it is possible for them to remain closed.

Wearing: Grey leopard print shift dress and black tights Primark, belt taken from another dress.
Fit: 4 1/2" heel, velcro strap.  I ordered a size up at the time and they're not hugely roomy on me.
Comfort: No issues with these.

4 comments :

  1. Ahh, your blog reminds me to wear some of my things more. I love these shoes but I had totally forgotten I owned them - a sign of too many shoes? I hope not!:)

    Love the dress as well, it's been so long since I went to Primark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog today! And I am in love! Will be back regularly. Em, myvintage.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks great and I like how the outfit was gray, so it is such a nice contrast

    ReplyDelete
  4. this dress is si great. drcrnt leopard spots, even goog for work.

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.