Saturday 8 September 2012

Day 715 - Caught By The Taste Of Your Kiss

Shoes:  Black and white polka dot 'Bella H' Head Over Heels by Dune

So this was my shopping outfit yesterday.  I thought it was colder, turns out it was hotter although overcast at times. I also misjudged wearing these shoes. They are small fitting and after half an hour in the house with thick socks on, I thought they'd be wearable. By the end of the day I hardly had any feeling left in my little crushed toes! They're a cute shape though-I actually spied them on a mannequin in Debenhams months ago and searched for them in the shop. At full price they were out of my budget for what is a basic shoe, but I tracked them down on Javari for a fraction of the price, weeks later. They also came in red, which looked glorious too, but I figured the black would get more wear in my wardrobe. The dress is also newish, like the shoes it's never been worn, but I've had it for months. You may also note I changed the hairband from the lace one to my pearl one, it just felt more like it fitted in, so I'm not sure why I included the close-up of the one I didn't wear!

Wearing:  Fruit print dress Red Herring (Debenhams), cardigan Be Beau at Matalan, pink belt taken from skirt and rabbit ring Primark, double finger horse ring and cat ring Miss Selfridge, giraffe ring Dorothy Perkins, hairband gift, polka dot pearl handbag Gossipi.
Fit:  Run small and narrow.  4 3/4" heel, 1" platform.
Comfort:  Due to the small size, they aren't the comfiest after an hour or so, but they are easy to walk in.

4 comments :

  1. Those shoes are lovely, polka dots make anything amazing!
    I love all your animal rings too! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the polka dots! I only recently discovered your blog and I can't stop reading it!!

    http://jo-beautyandthebooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, love polka dots, thank you!

    Thanks Kezzie x

    Thanks Jo, glad to hear you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.