Saturday 28 January 2012

Day 571 - On Sleepless Roads The Sleepless Go

Shoes: Black suede 'Diamontina' Irregular Choice

Hello, hope you're enjoying the weekend.  This was my 'off day' on Thursday, wasn't feeling that great, couldn't be bothered-one of those days.  My outfit was purely comfort and I'm wearing absolutely no makeup...shock, horror.  Plus I actually posted pics of that, more shock, horror! Haha.  I have a couple more posts I'd like to catch up on this weekend, so stay tuned.

Wearing: Pink and black floral dress ASOS, suede leggings and hat both Primark, belt gift.
Fit: True to size. Kinda difficult to measure this heel, but to the first point it's 5".
Comfort: Really comfy and you definitely don't feel like this is a 5" heel, easy to walk in too.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.