Sunday 11 November 2012

Day 755 - I Have Died Everyday Waiting For You

Shoes: Blue and pink stripe 'Abigail's Party' Irregular Choice 

Here's my final post from last week.  Friday turned out to be a bit of a rainy, dull day, so I wasn't too sure I'd get out, but managed in between rain-showers.  I wasn't feeling particularly drawn to any shoe or outfit, so pretty much just grabbed the first things I saw.  Is it just me (I do realise we're into November now) that feels it's just too soon to be wearing full-on 'winter gear' like furry hats and boots and gloves?  I just don't feel ready for it yet, but Christmas isn't too far away, so I suppose the time has come!  Also, no idea why my eyes are brown in this post-it doesn't look like me!  Anyway, I've got a busy afternoon ahead with eBay sales and I'm currently sitting with a head load of hair dye, so no more horrid hair pics (yipee).  See you tomorrow x

Wearing:  Duck bow dress, suede leggings, coat and hat all Primark, swallow cardigan Dorothy Perkins.
Fit: True to size, just over 4" heel.
Comfort: Quite possibly one of the comfiest pairs of shoes.

3 comments :

  1. I own those little boots too <3 They always get a lot of attention ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I think it's the big bow that attracts people!

      Delete
  2. ducj´ks and swallows ... i really love what i see. those booties totally hit the nail!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.