Friday 30 April 2010

Day Two Hundred & Four - Electric Shower

I can't get used to writing "Day Two Hundred...", I keep writing "one" then have to delete it! It's been so pretty and sunny here today, although 20 minutes ago we did get loud thunder and heavy showers! I adore these boots and once they are on my feet, they fit perfectly. However getting them on is a major problem. I can't do it without unzipping them, but once they are on my feet, I struggle to get the zip in-it's ok getting the zip up though. So it took me about 15 minutes to get them on, to wear them on my walk for 5 minutes! They are pretty difficult to photograph too because of the bright and metallic colours, but hopefully this is a decent enough shot. Silver and turquoise 'Electrica Love' boots with neon pink lace detail Irregular Choice for Heatherette

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.