Friday 2 April 2010

Day One Hundred & Seventy Nine - Candy Cute

I'm sorry for the no-post yesterday. There was just too much going on and I didn't want to "waste" another pair of shoes when I wasn't even leaving the house. I'm sure todays boots will more than make up for it though! They were perfect for weather like this, bright and sunny, but still a little cold. I was feeling very spring like and wanted to break out the pretty pastel shoes. I bought these boots a few years ago and money was very tight at the time. I was supposed to get them for Christmas and by that time, they had sold out of my size. I went through the usual, cry, scream, "nooooo, why me?" drama, then realised I should just buy the bigger size (duh). They actually don't feel too big, which was a bonus and they are just as pretty inside as out (I'll post pics on Pink Haired Princess later). If I were to be defined by a shoe, this would probably be it, all pretty in pink with oodles of girlyness, seriously kooky, kitsch and over the top!
Pink knee high boots with perspex, carved heel, metallic detail and oversized bow Irregular Choice

2 comments :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.