Monday 26 April 2010

Day Two Hundred & One - Bow-tiful

Thank you for all your kind comments and emails yesterday! Been waiting in all day for my River Island Design Forum shoes to arrive and they finally have. I'm so excited, they are absolutely stunning, beautifully made and worth every penny. I also made the right decision to buy them when I did, because the size 5's are gone now! I just hope the other pair I like, don't sell out before next week, because I must have them too! Gorgeous shoes today, I used to love going into Shelly's in Glasgow-it was such a massive shop and I never left empty handed.
Pink and black lace 'Dita' platforms with slingback and bows Shelly's

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.