Tuesday 27 April 2010

Day Two Hundred & Two - You Can Never Have...

The first part of The Shoe Girl Diaries interview is up on Pink Haired Princess if you haven't already seen it. Second part should be available later today, with some pictures this time. I'm not even sure I'm wearing these shoes today, but I've committed to it by posting them here now! They're really lovely and I've been wanting to wear them for months, but I'm just not feeling them with this outfit. I can't find the perfect pair of shoes to go with this very bright peach dress, as the saying goes "you can never have too many shoes" (even if you own 200 pairs!).
Mocha 'Last Of The Giants' croc platforms Office, floral tights Primark

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.