Saturday 10 April 2010

Day One Hundred & Eighty Four - Think Pink

Where are the days going to? I don't know! I start with good intentions then before you know it, it's 5 o'clock and nothing has been done. I spent yesterday taking photos of my new MAC stuff, so I've been resizing and labelling them, but it takes longer than you realise. I was supposed to go out today but haven't had time and my hair is in pin curls now and I've no makeup on, so I'm not going out now! Yesterday though, I just slipped on these peep toes, which I've always been meaning to pimp up a little bit. They'd look cute with bows or charms or something. Hope you're having a good weekend and did you win on the horses? I didn't bet, because I tend to bring bad luck on them, they always fall or get hurt and I can't breath every time they jump the fence anyway (shudder), poor horses!
Pink patent peep toes ASOS

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.