Thursday 8 April 2010

Day One Hundred & Eighty Three - Hey There Stud!

Been shopping with Mama today. Not that I needed anything, but I wanted to get the Harajuku Lovers Sunshine Cuties gift and I needed to use my Debenhams Beauty Card rewards (got a free Lancome Juicy Tubes) before they expired. We popped into Primark and there were loads of new dresses, so I came away with 6 and a lizard brooch! Trying desperately to wear my more wintery shoes, although it's been bright sunshine and reasonably warm all day, so I probably looked like a bit of a numpty! These boots are super narrow and I needed a size up (even then they are quite snug, although fine in length).
Black shoe-boots with gold studs Oasis

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.