Saturday 3 April 2010

I haven't enough energy for little photo sesh wearing shoes today. My nephews came around this morning and as cute as they are, they're also very tiring. I'm pooped (for use of a better word), so shoe wearing will have to wait until tomorrow, sorry guys. I've actually noticed a surge in people taking up the challenge to wear a different pair of shoes every day until they go through their entire collection. Isn't it funny how it seems a new concept to them and it's snowballing now, with more and more bloggers from around the world joining in? Well, just remember who started it first, waaaay back in July 2009!! I suppose it's good to see people getting use out of their shoes that were otherwise forgotten though.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.