Monday 12 April 2010

Day One Hundred & Eighty Seven - Purple High

I feel like we've been up in the 180's for ages or maybe I'm just keen to finally reach the milestone of 200 days! When I first started this blog, I honestly had no idea that I would ever get this far, truly. Anyway, I'm feeling very good today, I went shopping and had a lovely journey looking at the little lambs, piglets and horses in the fields. The swans were in the river, the sun shining, the town is busy and they're already putting up the stands for this years Open Golf Championship, a good day!
Purple snakeskin heel and platform shoes Matalan, black modified leggings Primark

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.