Friday 23 April 2010

Day One Hundred & Ninety Eight - Shake Your Pom Poms

Oh my gosh, aren't we just soooo close to 200 shoes? 200 whole days of different shoes. Do you think I'll make it? Of course a dooodly I will! I've checked 'the list' of unworn shoes and there's another couple of months left in there I'm sure, yipee! I also bought the pair of River Island shoes I've been hankering after all week, phew-glad they are mine! I still want the other pair but can't be too reckless the minute I get some money, haha! So there will be plenty of celebrating when we reach Day 200 on Sunday, I want you all to wear your best shoes and cyber party with me! There is also a fabby interview planned with moi 'Pink Haired Princess' aka 'The Shoe Girl'. So what are you waiting for? Dust off those heels and let's partay!
Black Blythe 'Akemi' pom pom shoes (worn without ankle strap) Irregular Choice

2 comments :

  1. oh wow i love the shoes ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Jo, my pom poms are a little loose-I need to stitch or glue them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.