Thursday 29 April 2010

Day Two Hundred & Three - Another Day

Hello chickadees! I've been feeling under the weather, so I apologise for not posting any shoes yesterday. I actually spent the whole day on facebook trying to win £400 to spend on My-wardrobe! I was unsuccessful, but it was quite good fun making up little rhymes! More fun than the morning spent the other week at the-outnet £1 sale, that was just one big stress. Oh the things we do for a freebie! Anyway I went shopping today even although I really didn't feel up to it, I had some stuff to return though so it was necessary. I took one dress (that was mislabeled) back to Primark but came out with 3 pairs of sunglasses and 3 dresses! It would've been more if they'd had my size! I also have to mention the wonderful customer service in Peacocks where I was returning a dress I'd bought online, the staff were very friendly and helpful, thank you.
Beaded 'Shanghai' shoes Irregular Choice

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.