Tuesday 20 April 2010

Day One Hundred & Ninety Five - Chanel-a-like

Today we've had bright sunshine, clear skies, grey sky, clouds, a little rain, lots of wind and calm, then for the short time I was outdoors, we got another hailstorm! I can't keep up with it! These shoes however, work in any of those conditions. I reckon they are my most favourite asos shoes that I own, they feel so expensive and are obviously very Chanel-ish. Beware, they are ankle breakers though, with just over a 4 1/2" heel and no platform. I actually needed a bigger size than usual and they do fit perfectly and are very comfortable minus the vertical foot/heel height thing!
Quilted lace up shoe-boot ASOS Premium

2 comments :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.