Sunday 4 April 2010

Day One Hundred & Eighty - Easter Mayhem

Got my little boys tearing around the house today, it's mayhem. They've definitely eaten too many chocolate eggs! They've gone with grandparents and Mummy and Daddy to the park, so my sister and I have a little breather and peace! I'm wearing totally gorgeous shoes today which are so easy to walk in, I'm not kidding. I'm towering over everyone in them, they're massive. The flash washed out the colour slightly, they're a darker purple and doesn't everyone just love the flash of red sole? Happy Easter to you all!
Purple 'Linky' strappy platforms Faith with sequin trim footless tights Matalan

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.