Thursday 22 April 2010

Day One Hundred & Ninety Seven - Keep On Running

Hello lovelies, hope you're all well. I've been a busy bee today! These shoes are beautiful, I love this bold leopard print. However they are slightly too big for me I think and my foot kept slipping out as I was walking. I was wearing tights though, so perhaps it would be better barefoot. I felt I was clenching my toes to avoid them slipping and felt rather awkward! I was glad to get home.
Leopard print court with cut away side and patent heel Jessica Simpson, tights House of Holland

2 comments :

  1. omgosh i absolutely adore this blog!!magic!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I love bows! Check back for lots more gorgeous heels coming your way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.