Monday 25 March 2013

Day 846 - Don't Know What Kind Of Spell You Think I'm Under


Shoes: Brown and black fur boots Miss Selfridge 

Wow, what a beautiful sunny day, I think I might take a trip down to the beach later and get some sun, sea and sand. No I'm messing with you, it's snowing. Again! It's comical now, well for us anyway, have you seen the houses on Aaron? I can say I've never witnessed snow like that in my life! Brings a whole new meaning to being 'snowed in' when you could walk on the snow and be level with your roof!! The houses and cars are literally engulfed by snow and to think it all has to disappear somewhere, unbelievable. It reminds me of that episode of ER when it starts snowing then Carter comes back out and the top of the ambulances are just visible above the snow. It's exactly like that. Anyway enough weather...check out the cuteness on this t-shirt! How adorable are each and every one of these pandas with their quirky little outfits? Major style fail though, I noticed once I'd taken the photos (the plus side to outfit-blogging) that the lining of this skirt is an inch or two longer than the lace. I think the lace shrunk in the wash and the lining didn't, eeep! What the F am I going to do without this skirt? Panic stations!

Wearing: Black lace 'Grace' skirt Swan by Clements Ribeiro, rainbow panda t-shirt H By Henry Holland, green embellished cardigan, black fleece tights, hat and coat Primark.
Fit: True to size, adjustable buckles/straps, 4 1/4" heel and 1 1/2" platform.
Comfort: No issues with these.

4 comments :

  1. Oooh I am loving those shoes! I love the quirky panda print too! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the panda tshirt, there are so many cute things in the henry holland range this season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's ridiculous, I bought tonnes during their recent promotion : )

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.