Tuesday 26 March 2013

Day 848 - It’s All Talk, Talk, Talk, Talkin' In The Wind


Shoes: Taupe 'Saflufy' Faith 

I thought it was a lovely day today with no snow but apparently it was white before I woke up. Then later we had a few very heavy snow showers. Thankfully it's disappearing as quickly as it falls and although snow at the end of March is unexpected and slightly annoying, I can live with it so long as I can still get out and about. I'm at least getting my wear out of my boots this season! This dress is just so beautiful, I only wish it went with more in my wardrobe, it's a little difficult to style in that sense.  I teamed it with leggings this time, it feels a little short with tights but a little long with leggings.

Wearing: Ballerina print dress Pearl Lowe at Peacocks, leggings Primark.
Fit: True to size, 4 1/4" heel, fully lined and lace up front.
Comfort: Easy to walk in, no problems.

4 comments :

  1. I love those boots!
    And the dress is lovely too :), i'm a peacocks girl all the way, they always have such pretty dresses.
    Vanessa
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're so cute! I haven't seen much (online) I've liked from Peacocks lately, I miss the Pearl Lowe stuff : (

      Delete
  2. those boots looks so lovely on you :O
    and the dress is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.