Friday 1 March 2013

Day 832 - That Would Be Like Pouring Rain Drops Back Into A Cloud


Shoes: Blue tartan 'Heather' Irregular Choice 

Hello, I'm a little later tonight with this post as I've been sorting through images all day, trying to prioritise upcoming posts!  I felt like a lot of colour today and this dress never disappoints, it's so vivid and fun!  I have to admit it was a little tighter across the chest than it used to be given I've gained some weight since last summer, but it was still comfortable enough.  These shoes looked great with it, picking out some colours without being too matchy-matchy.  When I was out on my walk, this old man on a bike passed me, took one look and started chuckling out loud all along the road.  There was nobody else around so he must have been laughing at me or else he's a little loopy-loo and just laughs out loud at nothing.  Oh well glad I cheered him up, even if he was laughing at me rather than with me!

Wearing: Fish print dress, suede leggings and coat all Primark, cardigan Bonmarche, Mischief sunglasses Irregular Choice.
Fit: Slightly roomy in my regular size. 4" heel.
Comfort: No issues with these.

7 comments :

  1. What a strange man!
    Those shoes were made for that dress! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally stopped and turned around to see what he could be laughing at and he was still chuckling away! Shoes are great with it : )

      Delete
  2. Hey Gemma, just an update on the comment I made the other day about not being able to view pictures of your blog on my Google phone app. Today it is working again! Hurrah! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh phewee, thanks for letting me know. Had and have no idea why that could've been as I've not done anything differently. let me know if you have problems again x

      Delete
  3. Hi Gemma, another lovely and cheerful outfit. I so wish i could wear heels every day like you! Ive just revamped my blog & love it if you would follow/take a look :)
    http://itsalwaysdarkestbeforethedawn1.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1
    thanks, Emma x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Gemma, did the link to my blog work only it wasnt loading properly for a couple of people so thought id check xx (fairly new to all this lol)

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.